Shoddy electrical standards cause accidents and fires

There’s hardly a month that goes past when FENZ is not announcing that someone’s house, school or other premises has been burned down by a faulty electrical power board. This never needed to have happened, because when these devices first started to become widely available in NZ, back in my childhood, they were almost invariably… Continue reading Shoddy electrical standards cause accidents and fires

Published
Categorised as Electricity

Reflection

I have decided to import all the old posts from Blogger (over 700) so they now appear with the correct dates herein, as well as their categories being added to a now-somewhat-long list. This blog is now 14 years old although previously known as Enzed Tech. It’s interesting to take a look back to the… Continue reading Reflection